Win a chance to meet Sho Madjozi at the Festive Lights Switch-On
IOL is celebrating the festive season by giving one lucky reader and 3 friends the chance to meet the one and only Sho Madjozi at the City of Cape Town’s Festive Lights Switch-On event.
Cape Town’s biggest FREE music concert will take place on the Grand Parade on Sunday 1 December 2019 from 4pm with Sho Madjozi, YoungstaCPT and the Ndlovu Youth Choir on the stellar line-up.
And you and three friends could be heading backstage to meet and greet the 2019's biggest rap sensation.
How to enter:
Sho Madjozi's "John Cena" video on Colors Studios went viral this year and has been viewed more than 5 million times.
Dance groups from as far as Colombia have created their own dance routines to the song under the #JohnCenaChallenge hashtag and John Cena himself danced to the song on Ellen.
Now it's your turn. We need you to Whatsapp a video of your #JohnCenaChallenge to 074 557 3535 or email us at [email protected]
Make sure to include your name and be sure you are in Cape Town for the Festive Lights Switch-On to meet Sho Madjozi.
Your videos may be published on the IOL website and on our social media. Follow #FLSO2019.
Competition closes at 9pm on Thursday 28/11/19
Winners will be chosen and notified on Friday 29/11/19.
- IOL is 100% committed to protecting your privacy. However we reserve the right to use any information provided to publicise the above competition and related content.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of IOL, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. • The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and the IOL.