'Shout out to my baby girl, Luthando Ntlemo!'
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance of winning some amazing prizes.
Here's one of our winning entries from Nomsa Nxumalo, who has won a spa treatment from LCN valued at R1 700.
Shout out to my Baby Girl Luthando Ntlemo!
For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you. In my eyes there’s no one that can equal your beauty, no words can describe how much you mean to me, nothing can lessen my love for you, as you have it now and for all eternity.
No matter how old you might be, you will always be my LITTLE GIRL to me. While we celebrate the month of love in different provinces, I hope you feeling it in the dusty roads of our province Mpumalanga (Place of the Rising Sun)
The love between mother and daughter knows no distance. To me, you are the most adorable child on this Earth, there’s nothing I wouldn’t to fill your life with endless joy. Every day I wake up with a smile on my face.
You are the reason for that. Much Love. Mom (Nomsa Nxumalo)
How to enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.