'Shout out to the love of my life, My Heart Musa'
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance of winning some amazing prizes.
Here's one of our winning entries from Mandy Mlhlongo who has won a romantic overnight stay at the breathtaking boutique hotel River Meadow Manor.
Love is a feeling that I cannot really explain, but I know that it is because of you that I feel so in love. Shout out to the love of my life Musa, who is constantly making sure that I am always happy. No one brings so much happiness to my life like you.
I can’t imagine what my life would be without you. You have done so much for me and my family, I am where I am because of you encouraging me not to give up. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
You have given me so much love and encouragement that I don’t think I will be able to return all of it back to you. I am truly blessed to have you and I cannot wait for the day when we start a new life. When I say ‘I love you’, I mean every word of it.
We have plenty more prizes to give away. Here's how you can enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
Winners of will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.