Win a Brow and Lash Makeover from UniQBrows in IOL's #MyHeart competition
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition, where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
One of our fabulous prizes is a Brow and Lash Makeover from UniQBrows to the value of R2,000.
UniQBrows, masters of brow and lash design, will be giving away a Brow and Lash Make-over which includes:
- a lash lift
- a lash design and thread
- brow henna tint
- UniQ by Unaiza signature brow & lash serum
- BrowFx Designer eyebrow pencil
What started as a part-time idea delving into the life of brows, soon turned into a thriving empire for brow, lash and beauty expert Unaiza Suliman.
Known as South Africa’s very own Brow Queen, Unaiza has been shaping and changing lives for over a decade - one brow at a time. Her unique brow phenomenon has taken flight, with celebrity clients lining up to out-arch each other, on the quest for the perfect brow.
Not everyone is born with perfectly-manicured brows, there’s a science to keeping them selfie-ready. Half a million brows later, Unaiza has spent years perfecting global trends and techniques and at UniQBrows they use a patented formula that uniquely measures your brow shape for your face shape: each brow should have a start, arch and end point suited to your face frame. This is why no two people should have the same brow shape.
Gone are the days of drawing on brows, plucking or tweezing. Brow shaping is an art form, it is a science; one which they have perfected
over the past decade.
Follow them on Instagram @uniqbrowsbyunaiza. Email: [email protected]
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.