Win a Hair Glow-Up from Raeesa International in IOL's #MyHeart competition
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition, where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
One of our fabulous prizes is a Hair Glow Up worth R1,500 from
Raeesa International. [This prize is only available to readers in Gauteng]
The Glow-Up includes a
ignature cut by South Africa’s number one hairstylist, a t
ailored hair treatment and a blow wave.
Raeesa Dawood is currently the TwinCare International Hair Stylist of the Year 2020.
She is far more than a stylist. The young luminary and formidable force behind her
brand, has studied alongside some of the world’s most renowned hair artists and
stylists. Having started her training with the mentorship of Terenzo International,
Raeesa has completed masterclasses and specialist training with the likes of the
world-famous Mounir, Toni & Guy London, Berni Ottjes, celebrity hairstylist Jen
Atkin, Matthew Collins and Joseph Koniak.
Raeesa has proven herself as a visionary artist with clients and hairdressers alike.
Her passion to provide clients with outstanding and cutting-edge service while
ensuring a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere has seen her grow from strength to
strength. As a stylist, she is imaginative and highlights her clients' individual style.
Through her years of experience and international training, Raeesa has developed
extraordinary skills that she continues to share with her team and her clients. A
colour expert, she has trained and educated fellow stylists and future talent
throughout her career. Raeesa is known for her precision cuts, creative
colour/corrective colour as well; an amazing talent who continues to raise the bar in
and out of the salon.
Follow us on Instagram: @raeesaterenzostylist.
How to enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
You can also DM us on Facebook or Twitter, or tag us on Instagram.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.
Read all the #MyHeart winning stories here.