Win a Lotto Sports voucher valued at R2 000 in IOL's #MyHeart competition
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition, where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
One of our fabulous prizes is a Lotto Sports online shopping voucher valued at R2 000
The Italian sports brand Lotto is now available in South Africa with sport and lifestyle apparel for both men and women.
With a strong footprint in more than 60 countries worldwide, and status of being the leading sports brand company in Italy, Lotto is imported and distributed by local footwear and apparel provider Bearded Monkey.
After attending sports trade fairs in Italy early in 2017, Bearded Monkey founder and director was introduced to the quality brand and was attracted to Lotto’s rich Italian heritage and associations to sporting stars through the ages.
With active sports culture growing rapidly in South Africa, he saw the opportunity to import functional sports and lifestyle apparel. In 1973, Lotto Sport Italia was born in the footwear district of Montebelluna, Italy.
The initial sports footwear launch included tennis, basketball, volleyball, track and field and soccer shoes and Lotto establishes itself as a leader in the sporting goods industry.
In the 80s, Lotto went worldwide and reached over 60 countries. Engaging sponsorships with leading Italian football clubs AC Milan, Real Madrid and Juventus and famous tennis players Boris Becker, Martina Navratilova and John Newcombe to mention a few.
Lotto Sport ZA is the official technical supplier to SASCOC and Tennis South Africa bringing a European flair to local design. The brand has also partnered with Premiership football teams and sponsor numerious top South African junior tennis players.
Lottos Sport ZA is available in selected retail stores as well as online at www.lottosport.co.za
How to enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
Winners of this prize will be notified by March 6.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.