IOL Lifestyle and Decorex are giving away 15 double tickets to Decorex Cape Town valued at R220.
The 20th edition of Decorex Cape Town – sponsored by Plascon - offers visitors a full programme of exciting new and established #rhythmoflife features, taking place at Cape Town International Convention Centre from 27 April to 1 May 2018.
These innovative new installations include, among others:
- Rooms to Grow - Designer baby, toddler, tween and teen rooms
- She Sheds Project - Refurbishing a traditional shed into a female sanctuary, supported by
- leading actress Vanessa Haywood
- ISCA Bathroom Trends Project
- The Rhythm Restaurant + Bar
The show will also welcome a number of popular features, among them:
- @home Trend Home presented by Decorex
- Decorex Designer Spotlight – featuring Mariano Rossouw
- The Gourmet Cooking Theatre – demonstrations by top eateries
- The Franke Kitchen Trends Project - showcasing designs by Gardner Interior Concepts, Holly Wood Furniture, Unique Kitchens and The Kitchen Studio
- To celebrate this milestone exhibition, Decorex Cape Town promises a strong designer line-up touching on all the latest trends.
DECOREX CAPE TOWN:
Date: 27 April – 1 May 2018
Times: 10am – 6pm daily
Where: Cape Town International Convention Centre
Ticket Prices: Adults – R 110
Student/Pensioners – R100
Kids U12 – R20
Tickets are valid for any of the show days (27 April - 01 May 2018) and can be collected at the CTICC.
To stand a chance to win enter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway