IOL Entertainment is giving away a VIP MTN Bushfire weekend Package worth R35 000.
There are many ways to get to Africa’s most acclaimed music festival, MTN Bushfire, hailed in 2016 by CNN as one of the “7 African music festivals you really have to see” and listed by BBC as a “Top African festival.”
Some guests follow the compass and GPS coordinates to 26.4973° S, 31.2183° E, leading to the House on Fire in the Malkerns Valley of eSwatini, home of the MTN Bushfire Festival.
Other guests follow a different kind of compass that can also lead you to this iconic event – the compass that is inside each and every person and is at the heart of the MTN Bushfire #BringYourFire ethos – that being your moral compass.
But possibly the best way to get to MTN Bushfire 2019 is with an inclusive VIP weekend package that includes a chauffeur drive for you and a guest from Johannesburg to MTN Bushfire and back.
The winner of the Road to Bushfire Weekend package will receive this amazing prize that includes 2 Golden Lounge tickets, 3 nights accommodation (including breakfast), at a nearby hotel, hotel transfers, as well as a tour of The Mantenga Cultural Village and The Swaziland National Museum.
With drinks and snacks for the journey included, as well as stops at fun and interactive activation points along the way, the prize winners will arrive at MTN Bushfire feeling refreshed and ready for the weekend. This prize, valued at over R35 000 is up for grabs.
As anyone who has attended an MTN Bushfire Festival can attest, MTN Bushfire is more than a festival, it’s a living, breathing ecosystem deeply rooted in African soil, yet inclusive and welcoming to guests from all over the world.
This uniquely African, and yet globally infused festival experience welcomes thousands in an atmosphere of tolerance and passionate commitment to music, the arts and the environment.
MTN Bushfire is unlike just about any other event of its kind based on this strong and foundational commitment to igniting social change within individuals, communities, and at large.
The Festival’s #BRINGYOURFIRE call to action is a personal one that taps into the moral compass inside everyone.
MTN Bushfire invites all fans of music, the arts, cultural exploration and environmental sustainability to become part of the thriving community that is MTN Bushfire.
So follow the compass and join in the journey towards MTN Bushfire 2019 by following us on all social media platforms as well as visiting our website, www.bush-fire.com.
Venue: House-on-Fire, Malkerns Valley, Swaziland
Date: 24 May - 26 May 2019
Tickets: R250 for children and R900 for adults available from Howler
Enter the competition below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except for employees of MTN, Bushfire, Independent Media and their immediate families. This competition will run from the 5th of April 2019 and closes on the 3rd of May 2019.
- To stand a chance to win this prize, visit the IOL website and follow on-screen instructions.
- The prize is an inclusive VIP weekend package that includes a chauffeured drive for you and a guest, the trip is from Johannesburg to MTN Bushfire and back. The prize cannot be exchanged.
- The prize breakdown includes: 2 Golden Lounge tickets, 3 nights accommodation (including breakfast), at a nearby hotel, hotel transfers, as well as a tour of The Mantenga Cultural Village and The Swaziland National Museum.
- The competition is open to entrants in South Africa only.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries are to be submitted online via the competition page
- MTN Bushfire shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry at this website.
- Entries must be received by 30th April 2019. No purchase is necessary. Entries will not be returned, nor will they be removed from the website once posted.
- Every effort will be made to notify the winners by email by 17h00 GMT 3rd May 2019. Winners must respond within 14 days or an alternate winner may be chosen.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry, name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes, should you be a winner.
- The winner will be chosen by a judging panel which will be made up of MTN, Bushfire and Independent Media. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MTN Bushfire reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
- By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
* Terms and conditions apply. Winner and guest must be over 18 and have valid South African passports. For additional T’s & C’s visit www.bush-fire.com.