Win tickets to Cape Town Comedy Festival and Pura Soda in IOL's #MyHeart competition
This February, IOL is spreading the love with our #MyHeart competition, where we are asking readers to send a shout out to their loved ones to stand a chance to win some amazing prizes.
Whether it's the love of your life, your BFF, your dog, your cat, your mom, your boss or your second-removed cousin on your grandmother's side, we want to know why you appreciate them so much.
One of our fabulous prizes is two tickets to The Cape Town International Comedy Festival and a case of refreshing Pura Soda to enjoy. [For Cape Town readers only]
Held at the Artscape Theatre from 1 March 2020 to 8 March 2020, The Cape Town Comedy Festival, sponsored by Pura Soda, will showcase a variety of local and international acts including comedic masters like Loyiso Gola, Bobby Collins and Nik Rabinowitz.
Don’t miss out, if you’re in the mood for that belly aching, teary eyed, can’t breathe kind of laughter. Visit www.capetowncomedyfestival.com to see this year’s hysterical line-up and book a taste of the lighter side of life with Pura Soda and The Cape Town Comedy Festival.
Tickets can be purchased from Webtickets.
How to enter IOL's #MyHeart competition:
Send an email to [email protected] with a shout out to a very special someone in your life (minimum 150 words). Or send us a message or a video via Whatsapp to 0745573535.
You can also DM us on Facebook or Twitter, or tag us on Instagram.
Winners of this prize will be notified by February 28.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, so please send us your contact details with your entry.
- Selected story entries, pictures and videos will be published on iol.co.za and our social media pages.
- The winners' names will be published on our website and social media pages.
- Competitions are only open to people residing in South Africa.
- Employees of Independent Media, the sponsors & their agents, or any company associated with the competition & their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and IOL.
Read all the #MyHeart winning stories here.