Two lucky IOL Entertainment readers stand a chance to win one of two Inverroche Summer Concert hampers, consisting of an Inverroche gin gift pack valued at over R1000 (Classic, Verdant and Amber) and two sets of double tickets for a show of their choice.
Starting this December, Inverroche will host a series of summer concerts at their Stilbaai distillery featuring two great South African artists per show.
The first Summer Concert will take place on 17 December, with Prime Circle and Wonderboom setting the scene for a sizzling Stilbaai summer. In total, 12 concerts will run through the summer, with the final show taking place on 4 January 2019.
To further highlight the unique nature of the Summer Concerts, Inverroche will also be releasing five limited edition gins in collaboration with five of the artists.
A single batch of approximately 1200 bottles per artists will be distilled in “Meg”, Inverroche's trusted copper pot still and each bottle will be filled, labelled and numbered by hand and co-created by each artist.
The limited edition bottles will be on sale online and at the Inverroche distillery during the performance of the respective artist. The artists collaborating with Inverroche are Prime Circle, Watershed, Jeremy Loops, Parlotones and Freshlyground.
More information and tickets available at www.inverroche.events from R280 – R350.
Inverroche Summer Concerts Schedule: All shows start at 7pm and finish at 11pm
- 17 December 2018: Prime Circle and Wonderboom
- 18 December 2018: Jeremy Loops and Bam Bam Brown
- 20 December 2018: Dan Patlansky and Jack Mantis Band
- 21 December 2018: Watershed and Opposite The Other
- 22 December 2018: Arno Carstens and Ard Matthews
- 23 December 2018: Freshlyground and Serrotone
- 26 December 2018: Jesse Clegg and HotWater
- 27 December 2018: Parlotones and Bed on Bricks
- 28 December 2018: Matthew Mole and Sean Koch
- 30 December 2018: Refentse and Mr Cat and the Jackal
- 2 January 2019: Jimmy Nevis and Josh Wantie
- 4 January 2019: Desmond and the Tutus and Native Young
- Must be over the age of 18
- Non-refundable for cash
- Does not include travel or accommodation