While I’m not a fan of horror and frights, I do like that my kids enjoy dressing up and I’m always happy to indulge in a little bit of decorative and cooking fun! And I will never say no to chocolate and candy either.
To add a little bit of fun to your Halloween this year you can add a few simple decorations to your home. A pumpkin bucket for some candy, a lantern and some balloons to hang, and even a new duck or two for bath time.
The spiders and bats come out to play for this spooky celebration. So, you can spend the afternoon making mysterious snacks, get your hands dirty with some crafty fun, and then have a new book to read together too.
My top picks for a fun and slightly spooky Halloween follow below.
- Halloween lantern, The Crazy Store, R29.99
- Halloween pumpkin bucket, The Crazy Store, R29.99
- Halloween bath ducks, The Crazy Store, R25.99
- Balloons pack of 6, The Crazy Store, R16.99
- Lindt Halloween ghosts and pumpkins, Lindt store
- The Room on the Broom Cookbook, Exclusive Books, R278
- There’s A Spider In This Book, Takealot, R115
- Glow stick, The Crazy Store, R19.99
- Halloween bag, The Crazy Store, R29.99
- Flavoured Snakes Jellies, Woolworths, R17.99
- Fantasy Galore Soft Fruit Gums, Woolworths, R17.99
- Gummy Rings, Woolworths, R17.99