If the thought of spending hours in the kitchen preparing a Christmas feast makes you break into a sweat then convenience food is exactly what you need.
Not everyone has the time to spend in the kitchen, or the skills to pull off a roast with all the trimmings, and this is a great option.
You don’t need to be lacking with your menu just because you can’t make something or because you just don’t have the time to do it.
Convenience food is also a great options for families who are on holiday and away from home.
Not everyone wants to be cooking up a storm in their holiday house, but you still want to have a Christmas lunch or dinner that has all the tastes from home.
Checkers has a ready-to-cook Limited Edition range that includes:
● Beef tongue with a sweet mustard sauce
● Gammon with an apricot glaze, pineapple pieces and cherries
● Turduckin with a cranberry glaze
● Corned beef
● Roast beef with a spice rub
● Venison pie with a saucy filling, covered in puff pastry and a sweet, tangy cranberry glaze
● Meatloaf rolled in bacon and covered in a sweet and spicy marinade
Of course if you still want to start your meals from scratch all the ingredients are there in the supermarket if your intent on chopping and dicing your way into Christmas.