Zari Winter Warmer Cocktail
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- A small handful of cloves
- 15 black peppercorns
- Star anise
- Knob of ginger
- Lemon and orange slices
- 750ml bottle of Zari Ruby
- Bring all ingredients to boil in a small pot, then turn down to a simmer.
- Allow to cool to slightly and ladle into glasses.
Zari winter warmer cocktail
Picture: Instagram (zarisparkling)
Ginger Ninja Cocktail
An elegant, modern twist on the classic, old-fashioned ginger beer. This exotic combination of warming ginger, cool mint and zesty lemon packs a flavour punch.
- 25g peeled and sliced fresh ginger
- 5 tsp (25ml) water
- 1 cup (250ml) soda water
- a small handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 small lime, sliced
- 2 cups (500ml) ZARI Lifestyle White
- 5 tsp (25ml) fresh lemon juice
- ice, to serve
- Use a food processor or a stick blender to blitz the ginger and water together until combined. Strain through a sieve and discard the pulp.
- Add 2½ teaspoons of the ginger concentrate to a large jug. Add the soda water, fresh mint leaves and lime slices.
- Top up with ZARI Lifestyle White and the lemon juice. Stir gently, then serve with ice.
Add an extra teaspoon of ginger concentrate to the jug for an even stronger flavour punch!