I've had the chance to hold quite a few eye-catching whisky bottles and below I' ll be mentioning a few of them.
These are some of the bottle designs that have caught my attention at the bottle store.
To be honest - the designs that I'm featuring are not really so much about the taste, but the decorations that surround the lavish drink.
Glenfiddich - Robert the Bruce 1980’s
- This is a collectible ceramic flagon from Glenfiddich, celebrating Robert Bruce, who was King of Scotland in the 1300’s.
- Well known as a greater warrior, Robert the Bruce was often depicted holding a weapon of some sort, be it axe or sword or other generic-scary-looking-ancient-weapon.
- This flagon comes with a presentation box, which has sadly suffered rips and tears over the years.
Haig Club Single Grain Scotch whisky
- This has a luxury, unique packaging of an electric blue square bottle. I actually quite like the design involved, and I’m a fan of a unique bottle.
Chivas Royal Salute 21 Year Old
- This is a special Sapphire-coloured edition of Chivas’ Royal Salute 21 year old- a superb blend.
- The packaging is designed to reflect the quality of the whisky and Royal Salute’s status as a leader in the super premium whisky sector.
Johnnie Walker and Sons Diamond Jubilee
- Johnnie Walker created this Diamond Jubilee to commemorate the 60-year-reign of Queen Elizabeth II
Cardhu 12 Years Old Single Malt Scotch whisky
- This whisky is presented in a gold luxurious packaging, making the perfect gift for any whisky lover.