- Do not mix the wasabi into the soy sauce rather dip your fish into the soy sauce and add wasabi to the fish.
- If it is rolled sushi like California Roll then only dip a small section of the rice into the soy. The rice absorbs the soy sauce and will overpower the flavour of the fish if soaked. If it’s Nigiri, dip the fish section and not the rice into the soy sauce.
- Each piece of sushi should be made to a size to fit into your mouth in one bite.
- Take a piece of ginger to clean your palate between eating the different sushi options on your platter.
- Start with your leaner fish (like white fish etc) and end with your fattier fish (tuna or salmon). Eat your rolled sushi last.
A post shared by 忠岡瞳(BePromo代表) (@tadaokahitomi) on