Olive-butter braai Mielies - recipe
Heritage Day or National Braai Day celebrates all things South African.
And what better way to do this than with the ultimate heritage icon - braaied mielies!
Of course Mediterranean Delicacies, the lifestyle food company has added a definitive olive detail to perfectly round off this mouth-watering recipe.
- 1/3 cup (80ml) softened butter
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Mediterranean Delicacies olive tapenade
- 4-5 corn on the cob
1. Remove the husks from the corn on the cob
2. Simmer in water for about 10-12 minutes or until cooked through
3. Mix softened butter with olive tapenade and set aside
4. Place corn over medium coals for a few minutes, or until slightly charred
Serve with spoonful of flavoured butter.
Note: Click here for more information about Mediterranean Delicacies
For more information click below: