We're inspired by plant-based eating.
It's here to stay and we're cool with that since it challenges us to step away from our standard go-to meals and see veggies creatively.
Why not try this mouthwatering basil & chilli pesto Caprese wrap recipe?
- 1/2 jar basil & chilli pesto
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 balls fresh mozzarella cheese, torn2 large tomatoes, sliced
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Balsamic reduction, to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the pesto onto about a third of each wrap.
- Layer with your torn mozzarella cheese, sliced tomato, basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar reduction. Season with salt and pepper.
- To fold, wrap up the bottom first and then the sides and roll. Place your wraps into a hot griddle pan to seal the edges and for those lovely char-grilled lines!
Feeds 4 people.