- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 4cm chunks
- 450g green lentils, picked over
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 5 cup packed baby spinach
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- In pressure-cooker pot on medium, cook shallots and ginger in oil for 5 minutes or until shallots are golden, stirring.
- Add coriander and cardamom; cook 1 minute, stirring. Add squash, lentils, stock and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Cover, lock and bring up to pressure on high. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 12 minutes. Release pressure by using quick-release function.
- Stir in spinach, vinegar and half a teaspoon each of salt and pepper.