Cape Town Hotel School Restaurant, located on Beach Road in Mouille Point, is one of Cape Town’s hidden gems.
Perched right on the water's edge, it offers guests sweeping views over the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can enjoy first class service and fine cuisine in a whilst watching the waves breaking at the edge of the lawn.
An all-weather venue, if the weather is fine, patrons can choose to dine either on the covered patio, overlooking the ocean or inside. The large open kitchen creates an intimate atmosphere where diners can view the students and chefs preparing the food.
The restaurant has operated since the inception of the Hotel School in 1989 and is staffed by students training under professional supervision.
This mothers day they are offering a splendid buffet of international cuisine:
- Bread Rolls
- Selection of salads
- Chicken salad with soy & ginger dressing
- Butternut soup
- Mushroom & Feta and quiche
- Smoked Salmon on Rostis with cream cheese
- Beetroot and Butternut salad with Feta and Rocket
- Roast beef sirloin with pepper jus
- Oven baked hake with lemon and bell peppers
- Slow roasted leg of lamb
- Chicken and chickpea curry
- Vegetable lasagne
- Roasted garlic and herb potatoes
- Fragrant savoury rice
- Roasted seasonal vegetables
- Pumpkin tart with butterscotch sauce
- Chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate mousse
- Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
- Granadilla cheesecake
- Fruit platter
- Malva pudding with custard
- Selection of mini tartlets
Tel (021 440 5757