Checkers has announced its partnering with UberEATS to make holiday entertaining even more convenient for its Cape Town consumers this summer.
So you might not be able to get your monthly groceries delivered straight to your door (just yet) but the service is still very convenient.
For now it’s also only available to order via UberEATS from Checkers Sea Point and Kloof Street in Cape Town within a 3.5km delivery radius of these stores.
Hopefully this will be a trial run for the service and it will be expanded to more Cape Town neighbourhoods.
Checkers compiled its UberEATS product offering in order to cater for the following (familiar) scenarios:
- Last minute braai? Have everything from briquettes, firelighters, Steakhouse Classic rump, Championship Boerewors, Ready-to-Braai oepsies, garlic bread, pork belly sosaties, and even dessert delivered straight to your door.
- Lie in the next morning with freshly baked croissants, Foreign Ground coffee capsules, muffins, fruit juice and even the newspaper now available at your fingertips.
- Forgot to stock up on basics such as milk, bread or cheese? No problem.
- Take the night off and ditch the takeaways. Rather opt for a wholesome family dinner with a lasagne voted SA’s best, a fragrant lamb curry or beef oxtail and treat the kids with the healthy yet tasty Oh My Goodness! range of convenience meals created by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay.
- Don’t forget the drinks. Checkers brings the wine route to you with a selection of estate wines at cellar prices.
- Checkers LiquorShop’s finest whiskies, single malts, gin, beers, ciders and champagne is also available on the UberEATS app.
Delivery time is estimated at 40 minutes.