Premium French wine brand, Luc Belaire has collaborated with music sensation Diamond Platnumz on a cocktail video and exclusive recipe for fans.
The video is a creative collaboration between Diamond and Belaire, fusing the artist’s love of cocktails with his natural flair for performance.
The video follows Diamond as he enters a club, greeting the barman before proceeding to take the bartending into his own hands.
Apart from showing his moves behind the bar, he has also created a special cocktail recipe for use with either of his favourite Belaire bottles, Belaire Luxe and Belaire Luxe Rose.
Diamond says he is drawn to the creativity of cocktails and he has always had a natural flair for performance.
“I picked up a few tips from the professional we worked with and I’m definitely going to try some moves the next time I’m partying.
My go-to bottles are Belaire Luxe and Belaire Luxe Rose. I like a sweet, fragrant cocktail with that extra touch of luxury that Belaire adds, he says.
Below is Diamond’s French Diamond cocktail recipe
100 ml lychee juice
½ tbsp agave syrup or clear honey
2 drops of rose water, to taste
2 tsp lemon juice
200 ml chilled Belaire Luxe or Belaire Luxe Rose
1. Pour the lychee juice and the agave syrup into a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
2. Add two drops of rose water and two teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
3. Shake vigorously and taste (Tip: you may need to add a few more drops of rose water but don’t overdo it).
4. Strain into two coup glasses, top up with Belaire Luxe or Belaire Luxe Rose and use a long spoon to gently mix.
5. Garnish with rose petals and lychee slices.