Part of the growing hair process is letting it loose. As much as protective hairstyles help with keeping the hair intact, it's also important to stay off them for a while and let your hair breathe. In that way, pores are free from being clogged and the scalp doesn't crack. For people with curly hair, maintenance can be a bit of a struggle but there are ways to keep your natural curls and still look glamourous.
Here are six easy steps on how to keep your natural curls with TRESemmé
- Shampoo and condition hair, using Moisture Rich products
- Apply Volume & Lift Extra Body Mousse to damp hair
- Use a hairdryer and diffuser to dry the hair
- : For extra volume dry the hair upside down
- Fling hair back and part hair as desired
- Spray a gentle TRESemmé Salon Finish Firm Hold Hair Spray