- Everywhere and anywhere!
- Start doing things you would not ordinarily do, like attending a jazz festival or doing voluntary work at a hospital. You might meet someone there.
- Expand your horizons and be open to possibilities.
- Understand that of any man who is a mover and shaker, he is rarely single.
- We are attracted to them because they are doers.
- Men are hunters and if they see a bored-looking woman with a friend, they are not going to approach her. But if they see two girls having fun, they would feel more inclined to walk over to them and offer to buy them a drink.
- Don’t appear closed off and guarded.
- Get to know him, and he will pick up if you want to get to know him further.
Dating guru Fiona Dorse shares her tips on the best places to meet men, and they have nothing to do with Tinder. By Marchelle Abrahams