Keeping your makeup brushes clean should be a regular part of your beauty routine. Brushes and beauty blenders are always left with excess product, creams and diverse sorts of oil, due to the humidity and warmth in your make up bag it’s easy for all the bacteria to multiply. Skipping out on washing your make up brushes shower can lead to clogged pores and pesky breakouts. Not to mention the fact that quality make up brushes are expensive and should be taken care of.
Here easiest way to keep your investment neat and your skin clean:
1. Wet the beauty blender with lukewarm water.
2. Rub the beauty blender on to the bar of soap or baby shampoo
3. Now you can force the excess product and soap out by gently squeezing the sponge.
4. Rinse the sponge
5. And repeat until all stains are gone
6. Your proof to a clean beauty blender is when the water you push out of the beauty blender is clear
7. Lightly dry with towel You can clean your brushes the same way, put the head of the make-up brush under lukewarm water and gently rub the head on the bar of soap.
You get the exact same results when using baby shampoo instead. Rinse your brush and repeat till no product gets out of the brushes hair. After having cleaned your brushes, lay them flat on a clean towel to let them air dry. Don’t use a hair dryer to dry your brushes faster, usually it does more harm than good and damages the brushes. I suggest you to clean your brushes every two weeks. You can tell that your brushes need that extra love and beauty treatment, when they’re no longer soft, and of course, if the makeup residue is cake-y and visible.