Applying makeup can be a challenge for beginners, and not knowing which products is usually the biggest one.
It’s always important to distinguish what to apply where. For instance, at times you can use eye-shadows as a blush, but you can’t use eye shadows as a foundation.
Here is a guide to essentials you must have for a glowing face beat.
Revlon colourstay foundation. Picture: Instagram.
- Primer- You apply this before the foundation
- Full coverage foundation - Apply to the whole face
- Concealer -You use concealer to give your eyebrows a shape after drawing. This is art you have to master because it
- Setting powder- This is applied once the base of the makeup is done (blush, eyes and eyebrows)
- Setting spray - You apply the spray once all makeup has been applied to your face
Yardley mascara. Picture: Instagram.
- Eyeshadow base (or eyeshadow primer) - apply this to the eyelid and brow bone
- Eyeliner - apply eyeliner on the eye. Use either an eyebrow pencil or a liquid eyeliner
- Eyeshadow palette - apply the chosen colours, or colours to eyelid using eyeshadow brush
- Mascara - Add Mascara to eye lashes once eyeliner and eyeshadow is applied
Mac bronze. Picture: Instagram.
- Bronzer - Lightly apply the right shade of bronzer with the blush onto cheekbones
- Blush - This follows bronzer in a slightly lighter shade than the bronzer
- Highlighter - This is an optional item for makeup, but when applied, it should be applied lightly after blush is applied
Boldly lipsticks. Picture: Instagram.
- Lip balm - Apply lip balm to moisture lips
- Lipstick - apply lipstick to the lower and upper lips
- Lip gloss - apply the lip gloss over the lipstick as a polish
Voila! Your face is ready for the outside world.
-Source: Makeup guru.