Her passion for beautifully presented aesthetics sparks and motivates to change the world through one well-dressed and styled person, at a time.
5 top styling tips from Sathekge
- White is great in spring/summer, whether it’s a crisp white shirt to wear with denim shorts or a little white dress.
- Dresses are a good idea in the warmer days. Animal prints, earth tones, and fruit prints will be all the rage and don’t forget polka dots.
- Do dress down your fancy dress with sneakers. The artier the better.
- Wear your slip dresses with button down shirts as tips for the chilly nights. Either knotted at the waist or open with rolled up sleeves.
- Co-ordinates/matching sets never fail, little wraparound skirts with matching crop tops will be everywhere.
- At least one animal print item, there’s a lot of options so if you are not too daring, shoes usually keep you on trend without the pressure.
- Anything polka dot.
- A wrap skirt.
- Dad sneakers to wear with dresses for a dressed down look.
- Ankle boots in bright colours and metallics always add a nice elevated to touch to any outfit.
Connect with Sathekge on Instagram @lufunolove