Although the Met Gala calls for ostentatious and extravagant gowns for the ‘Heavenly bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination’ themed evening, some celebrities were either extremely overwhelmed or underwhelmed at this year’s gala dinner.
10. A$AP Ferg and partner Renel Laice - there is nothing here about heavenly bodies, apart from A$AP Ferg's ornately designed loafers.
9. Kate Moss - just no.
8. Ruby Rose - while there was a romantic interpretation with her dress, the dress looks like it is wearing her, and let's not discuss her hair.
Honorable Mention: Salma Hayek - she must have forgotten about the theme and chose her own theme
7. Claire Danes - a let down from her previous successful outfits for the MET Gala
6. Lili Reinhart - the rest of her dress got torn and styled as a train
5. Doutzen Kroes - I don’t get the link between the MET Gala’s theme and her dress
4. The Kardashian - Jenner clan - All four of them could wear these outfits at any other event but here
Honourable mention: Grimes - the punk theme for the MET Gala was three years ago
3. Amal and George Clooney - they just did not come to the party
2. Letitia Wright - although paying homage to Ethiopian priest robes, she looks like a schoolgirl in her grandmother’s dress
1. Migos - they could have at least gone as the disciples, and not in whatever this isIOL