Kwena Baloyi’s 5 for natural hair
Share this article:
Kwena Baloyi hair photography series titled "Afrikan Krowns" is celebrating black hair. Picture by Trevor Stuurman.
How to grow a natural hair crown for fit for a queen
1. Cut off the dead hair and start fresh - new hair, new you.
2. Wash your hair every day - water nourishes it and, believe it or not, your hair loves water.
3. Avoid using artificial heat on your hair and ditch any harsh chemicals.
4. Find a natural hairstylist who understands black hair.
5. Do kick-ass protective hairstyles to give your hair time to grow out while you look fabulous.