South African Fashion Week is starting in just six days, and we’re super excited.
SAFW is presenting the AW18 collection, where top designers will reveal on the ramp what they have for next winter.
As a guest, there are some rules you might have to consider. Here are the do’s and don’t’s at this coming SAFW;
Black Coffee AW17 collection. Picture: SDR.
- Give yourself enough time to put together amazing no-colour ensembles for the show.
- Book your seats well in advance- waiting for the last minute might bring disappointment.
- If you are not on a designer guest list, don't fret, the power is in your hands. You can buy tickets from Computickets.
- Be on time, it is like attending an opera or ballet- you cannot enter after the show has started. Doors close 15 minutes before starting time.
- Allow yourself time to have a drink and and work the floor before the show starts.
- Make sure your phone is charged.
- Don’t be fashionably late, fashion waits for no one
- Wear a South African designer.
- Look at the models, look at the hair and make-up. Enjoy the moment, it passes very swiftly.
- Have a good time, drink in the atmosphere, introduce yourself to people around you and look out for the rich and famous.
- Least but not last, be yourself!
SAFW will take place at the Rooftop in Sandton City, Johannesburg from October 24-28, for more information, visit www.safashionweek.com.