What is the best car in the world? It’s a question we get asked a lot, but we all know there’s only one answer to that - that pride and joy in your driveway.
Do you have a car that’s unique, something that stands out from the crowd?
Perhaps it’s an oldie that you’ve lovingly restored with some tasteful restomods, a fire-breathing hot hatch that instills fear or a sports car with some serious visual polish.
Whether it’s slammed, stanced or just slightly enhanced, if you love your car we’d like to hear about it.
Write us a review that adheres to the following guidelines and we’ll consider publishing it:
- A neatly and coherently written review in English, which flows like a story (not in point form like this list!)
- Aim for between 500 and 1200 words. Other readers want to hear about you and your car, but not what you had for breakfast this morning or the different types of tyre valve caps you deliberated over.
- That said, if there is an interesting story behind your car (how you found it, how many hours you spent tinkering on it, marital problems it caused etc) please do incorporate it into the story.
- Attach between two and ten good quality pictures with plenty of background space so we can crop to our format. Videos will be considered too.
- e-mail your submission to: [email protected] with Reader Ride in the headline.