CAPE TOWN – The Covid-19 pandemic is creating an information overload, so we've decided to make things easier for you.
Here are five stories you might have missed today:
1) The Portfolio Committee on Basic Education held on online briefing and released tentative dates for South African schools to reopen, with Grade 7 and 12 starting on May 6.
LOOK: TENTATIVE DATES FOR REOPENING OF SA SCHOOLS
2) The World Health Organization (WHO) updated its coding system on April 16 to ensure "all deaths due to Covid-19" are identified.
READ MORE: DEATH CERTIFICATES TO INCLUDE COVID-19 AS CAUSE OF DEATH, SAYS WHO
3) It's been a challenge for parents to educate and entertain their children during the lockdown, but it's been an even bigger challenge for parents with autistic kids.
READ MORE: COPING WITH AN AUTISTIC CHILD DURING LOCKDOWN
4) Youth have kept themselves entertained and educated, during the lockdown, through social media app TikTok.
In the latest challenge making its rounds online, South African stunt performers did their part in the #QuarantineFightChallenge which went viral.
WATCH: SA STUNT PERFORMERS #QUARANTINEFIGHTCHALLENGE GOES VIRAL
5) Parents across the country have expressed concern about the reopening of schools starting from May 6, here are some of the reactions from social media.
LOOK: SA SOCIAL MEDIA REACTS TO SCHOOLS REOPENING