WATCH: 'Get The Power' with a summer special payout!
Share this article:
It’s summertime and the living is easy... but unfortunately, that’s not the reality right now as we are learning to navigate the strange ‘new normal’ of 2021! So, perhaps things are a little hard right now, but one way in which your life can change dramatically and become much easier, at least financially, is when you win the lottery!
1. Did you know that Lottoland SA allows you to place fixed-odds bets on the outcome of some of the world’s biggest lotteries?
These include the US Powerball and MegaMillions, the Eurojackpot and the EuroMillions, and 27 other international lotteries. No queuing to buy tickets and nota chance of losing your lottery ticket, it’s smart, simple, easy and online. You place your bet from your smart phone wherever you are, or using your computer from your home or office, and when your numbers win, you are automatically contacted by Lottoland.
2. Did you know that the US Powerball is responsible for three of the top five lottery payouts of all time?
With Lottoland SA you can go online to place your bet, and if you’re lucky, you could win the Summer Special Payout that currently stands at an incredible R6 billion. If you haven’t played Lottoland’s US Powerball online yet, this is how it works: choose 5 numbers from 1 to 69 and a PowerBall from 1 - 26. A single bet starts at R55. Select the PowerPlay option for the chance to multiply lower prize wins by up to 10 times. If you correctly predict the outcome of the Powerball win in the USA, you’ll be paid out the same amount of money as you would have if you entered the official draw in the States. The US draw takes place every Thursday and Sunday morning at 6am SA time, so get your bet in as soon as possible and start thinking about becoming a billionaire!
3. Do you prefer the European lotteries?
Lottoland also offers you a choice of the top lotteries in Europe, including the massive Euromillions, with draws taken in Paris every Tuesday and Friday. Rated as one of Europe’s biggest draws, it currently stands at R1.3 billion and guess what, for only R50 you can now place your bet on the outcome of the next draw!
4. Did you know that more than 10 million people around the world are regular customers of Lottoland?
Gibraltar is the worldwide hub for the online gaming industry and it’s there that Lottoland also has its headquarters. The company operates in 55 countries, including here in South Africa where Lottoland SA is fully licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
5. The million dollar question: When I win, is my Lottoland payout guaranteed?
Lottoland is the first and only gaming company in the world to have its own insurance company, to give players the peace of mind to know that the payouts of their winnings are 100% guaranteed. Winnings are converted into South African Rands and paid out locally into the player’s nominated South African bank account, to provide a welcome boost to the South African economy.
This is how it works:
- Fixed odds betting is when you place a bet on lottoland.co.za on the outcome of the numbers that you think will be drawn in a specific local or international draw.
- You can therefore indirectly take part in any of these ‘big win’ international draws, without even being in that country.
- If you guess correctly, Lottoland will match the main prizes and pay the same amount to you as the official winning lottery draw pay out.
- Lottoland payouts are guaranteed as the company is registered and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Winnings are paid into your nominated bank account in South Africa.
How to bet on Lottoland South Africa:
- Register with / Email / Name / SA ID Number / Mobile / Address
- Once you have successfully registered, choose a product to bet on
- There are 6 options to pay for your bet: Visa / Master Card / Snap Scan / Zapper / 1Voucher / SID EFT
- You can also do a direct deposit, but this will take 24 hours to reflect in our account and will thus only show in your Lottoland account 24 hours after you made the direct deposit.
- How do I claim my winnings? When logged in click on My Account and then on Payout. Click on Add account details ZA
- Your funds will then be transferred into your account. (Usually within 24 – 72 hours)
Watch the video below to find out more: