WATCH: Stand a chance to win with Lottoland's 'Big Three'
Share this article:
Three of the world’s biggest draws are now easily accessible to South Africans when you place a fixed-odds bet on Lottoland SA for the outcome of the US Powerball; the US MegaMillions; or the EuroJackpot.
When you place a R55 bet on Lottoland and the outcome of the US Powerball, you stand a chance to win an incredible R5.3 billion Rand in the draws that take place every Thursday and Sunday morning at 5am SA time.
Or try your luck with the US MegaMillions where prize money currently stands at R5.2 billion – all it takes is a R50 bet and you may be the lucky winner when the draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5am SA time.
Or maybe you prefer playing Europe's fastest growing lottery, the EuroJackpot lottery, which currently stands at R168 million? Place a R35 bet, and Lady Luck may be on your side when the draw takes place in Helsinki on Fridays at 9pm South African time.
More than 10 million people in 55 countries are regular customers of Lottoland. The international head office is based in Gibraltar - known as a worldwide hub for the online gaming industry. Your winnings are safe as Lottoland payouts are 100% guaranteed and will be converted into SA Rands and paid into your nominated local bank account. Lottoland SA is fully licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
Lottoland has already made many winners’ dreams come true, but in South Africa, they also believe in giving back to the community, especially during these challenging times. The Lottoland South Africa reality TV programme ‘Dankie, Lottoland’ visits a different charitable organization ever week, where with the help of a well-known celebrity or two, it extends a helping hand to assist those in need. The programme is broadcast on kykNET (DStv channel 144) on Saturdays at 6pm.
Watch the video below to find out more about Dankie, Lottland:
Lottoland has already invested R5 million in this community upliftment campaign. The first series is now almost finished, and in the first couple of the 13 episodes, Lottoland spread its magic to help various care centres and safe houses for women, babies and children, including Rock of Hope, Dynamic Women for Children and Jakaranda Kindertehuis in Pretoria.
In Gqeberha/Port Elizabeth Lottoland got involved with the Amputee Support Group by sponsoring new wheelchairs and prosthesis that helped five people regain their mobility.
In Cape Town, the Cheré Botha School for intellectually challenged children received a new playground, courtesy of Lottoland. But the love and care extended even further to those angels who support these little special needs humans on a daily basis.
Lottoland sponsored a scholarship for one of the moms to study for a year at the Hugo Lambrechts Music Centre and made a dying woman’s wish come true by arranging a last trip to the Kruger National Park for the wife of the school bus driver, Pierre Joubert. Sadly, it was their last family holiday as Pierre’s wife passed on Tuesday 27 May.
Following the success of the first season of the kykNET programme Dankie, Lottoland, Lottoland South Africa has announced its commitment to continue the good work and giving back by assisting South Africans in need. Season 2 of Dankie, Lottoland will kick off on Saturday, the 3rd of July 2021, produced by the award winning production company, Homebrew Films.
This is how it works:
- Fixed odds betting is when you place a bet on lottoland.co.za on the outcome of the numbers that you think will be drawn in a specific local or international draw.
- You can therefore indirectly take part in any of these ‘big win’ international draws, without even being in that country.
- If you guess correctly, Lottoland will match the main prizes and pay the same amount to you as the official winning lottery draw pay out.
- Lottoland payouts are guaranteed as the company is registered and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling and Racing Board.
- Winnings are paid into your nominated bank account in South Africa.
How to bet on Lottoland South Africa:
- Visit lottoland.co.za
- Register with / Email / Name / SA ID Number / Mobile / Address
- Once you have successfully registered, choose a product to bet on
- There are 6 options to pay for your bet: Visa / Master Card / Snap Scan / Zapper / 1Voucher / SID EFT
- You can also do a direct deposit, but this will take 24 hours to reflect in our account and will thus only show in your Lottoland account 24 hours after you made the direct deposit.
- How do I claim my winnings? When logged in click on My Account and then on Payout. Click on Add account details ZA
- Your funds will then be transferred into your account. (Usually within 24 – 72 hours)