Cape Town - President Cyril Ramaphosa is delivering oral replies to questions posed by Members of Parliament at the plenary sitting of the National Council of Provinces on Tuesday.
The questions President Ramaphosa will be answering deal with the following topics:
1. Details of the Presidency's preparedness to deal with the consequences of land expropriation without compensation.
2. Private sector involvement in the Youth Employment Service
3. When lifestyle audits will be conducted, and what form the audits will take
4. What steps government is taking to restore confidence in state-owned enterprises, both nationally and globally, and what role the SOEs will play in efforts to grow South Africa's economy
5. What are the conditions attached to the R33 billion loan granted to Eskom and the R4 billion loan granted to Transnet by the Chinese Development Bank, as well as the interest rates, service terms and the date of release of the repayment agreements
6. US President Donald Trump's recent remarks about South Africa's land reform policy
Here is a full breakdown of the questions presented for the president to reply to: