- Complaints against life insurance companies: The office of the Long-Term Insurance Ombudsman has released its annual report. Most complaints have been about funeral policies.
- Claims statistics: Cancer and cardiovascular disease continue to dominate life insurers' life and disability claims data.
- Environmental taxes: Consumers are going to pay a lot more in taxes dedicated to trying to create a more environmentally friendly world.
- All About Trusts: In her regular twice-monthly column, trust expert Phia van der Spuy discusses selling assets into a trust.
- Retirement regulations - what the umbrella funds offer: The large commercial umbrella funds are well geared up to comply with the default requirements.
- Rands and Sense: Financial adviser Rita Cool of Alexander Forbes examines the thorny issue of retrenchment.
In this weekend's edition of Personal Finance, your weekly guide to managing your money:
Personal Finance can be found in the Affluence tabloid supplement that appears in the Saturday Argus, Saturday Star, Pretoria News, and Independent on Saturday in KwaZulu-Natal.