LONDON - Antonion Conte is refusing to back down from his explosive feud with Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho, insisting the vendetta is personal and nothing to do with the two clubs.
The managers have been involved in a public spat over the past seven days, culminating in Conte branding Mourinho a "little man" and a "fake".
Mourinho had brought up the Chelsea manager’s previous suspension for match-fixing. Conte was cleared of the allegations by an Italian court.
In the build-up to Wednesday's Carabao Cup match at home to Arsenal, Conte was asked whether he regrets his clash with Mourinho.
"Have a look at this face, is it of a person that regrets? I don’t think so," said Conte. "I think we both said things, and we’ll see what happens in the future.
"I think it’s not important (if the League Managers’ Association get involved). It’s not important.
"He said serious words. And I won’t forget this. This is not a problem from the club, it’s a problem between me and him."
Meanwhile, Conte has confirmed Eden Hazard will be available for Wednesday's clash after missing the FA Cup third round tie at Norwich on Saturday with a minor calf problem.
Conte (above) will go face to face with Arsene Wenger for the first time since criticising the Arsenal manager for accusing Hazard of diving.
The Belgian won a controversial penalty for the Blues in last week’s 2-2 Premier League draw at the Emirates and Conte added: "For sure I made a comment to Arsene because he mentioned my player.
"In this case I made a comment because he mentioned Hazard. But every coach has their own opinion and we must respect it if you don’t offend anyone."