Ifyou are travelling with Emirates this Valentine's Day, you are in for a treat. The airline is celebrating the season of love with its customers on board and in its lounges this Valentine’s Day.
The celebrations kick off in Emirates’ network of lounges, including its lounge at Johannesburg’s O.R. Tambo International Airport and in Cape Town International Airport.
In the Emirates First and Business Class lounges in Dubai from the February13-15 , customers can enjoy:
- A Valentine’s champagne treats with the lively and generous notes of Moet & Chandon Rosé Impérial.
- A selection of Valentine's inspired cakes and desserts including heart-shaped dark chocolate raspberry truffle, strawberry eton mess with mini heart sprinkles, red velvet cupcakes and red velvet ice cream.
- Valentine’s Day coffee infusions by Coffee Planet and special biscuits from Costa Coffee.
- A special Voss water infusion of strawberry & watermelon
- Specially flavoured teas from Dilmah including chamomile and black iced tea and a rum-based Moroccan mint mojito black iced tea, which will be paired with Florentines and cookies
- Emirates’ special pampering services in the lounges like the Timeless Spa and shoe shine services will also have special deals
- Complimentary bottle engraving on the purchase of spirits from Le Clos, a fine wines and luxury spirits retailer in the lounge