The power of words that can motivate travellers to fuel the travel bug. Whether it is a mid-year break or a summer vacation, here are some we love:
1. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” -Helen Keller
2. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”-Anaïs Nin
3. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
4. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
5. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
6. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
7. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -Gustav Flaubert.
8. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
9. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself” -David Mitchell.
10. We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury.