SA's mining industry faces a number of challenges that require determined and systematic resolution, Deputy Mineral Resources Minister Godfrey Oliphant said. Read Story
- Mining sector facing challenges: Oliph...
- Rand hits 7-month low as Marcus exits
- Naspers, banks lead JSE stocks higher
- S&P hits record on Fed support
- Investors pricing Russia ratings downg...
- US dollar hits six-year peak vs yen
- Who replaces Marcus at the SARB?
- Zuma thanks Marcus
- Pioneer Foods details Quantum spin off
- Zim diamonds seized in Belgium
- Gold Fields plans to buy new gold mines
- Eskom eyes Muslim investors to plug R2...