The Department of Home Affairs will implement concessions that have been made to the controversial visa regulations within three months, the department said on ... Read Story
- Woman jailed for raping boy, 13
- Reading the Game – ebook on Klopp
- ‘Poor students lose out in budget revi...
- Proteas face uphill battle
- De Jongh, Hougaard on Sevens duty
- 860kg ivory haul hidden in fish heads
- Ex-Bafana star held over stolen car
- Three-month wait on Home Affairs’ visa...
- Austrian IS poster girl ‘killed’
- Dialogue to focus on safety of women
- Bursary a ‘thank you’ for support
- Cape Bar patterns ‘favour white males’