White and black ‘victims’ are in denial

Comment on this story

CT_oped free your mind0

ING.

Every person must have real opportunities and access to resources directed towards equalising opportunities, says the writer.

Helen Zille

We’re all human. That’s why it’s better together.

“As a prelude, whites must be made to realise that they are only human, not superior. Same with blacks. They must be made to realise that they are also human, not inferior.” – Steve Biko quoted in the Boston Globe, October 25, 1977.

This quote captures the basic premise of Steve Biko’s Black Consciousness Movement, which began a new chapter in South African politics over 40 years ago. Before then, political analysis had focused on race, or class – or both. Biko suggested it was about something else: At the heart of South Africa’s social and political trauma, he suggested, was the issue of self-esteem. Only when South Africans had “freed their minds” would it be possible to build a truly non-racial society.

Biko’s insight did not deny the existence, or the legacy of, structural oppression and entrenched racial discrimination. But, he argued, to overcome this legacy people had to wage a struggle inside their heads. They had to stop seeing themselves as either victors or victims, and start believing in their own (and other people’s) value and legitimacy as equal human beings.

Only when they had “freed their minds” would they be able to change their own circumstances and the world and give others the space to do so too. Human beings are not merely passive victims of structural or social forces. They can choose to become agents of development and progress in their environment.

Today, 35 years after Biko’s murder, many white South Africans see themselves as victims. Victimhood gives them a sense of identity and entitlement, allows them to disengage from the project of nation building and justifies their creating a “comfort zone” with other victims in which to reinforce a sense of grievance through constant complaint.

These people are “professional whites”. Their whiteness is their identity and defines their alienation. It keeps them in denial, which is where they choose to be.

Equally, there are South Africans of colour who cannot face abandoning the comfort of victimhood, or seize the responsibility for becoming agents of their own destiny. Both categories are constantly on the lookout for any incident that can reinforce their alienation. Every interaction is interpreted through the lens of their own psychological expectations of prejudice.

A recent example of this was the “Reverend” Kemo Waters who used Twitter to threaten to kill a “material number of whites” after being kept waiting at the bar of a busy Camps Bay restaurant for 30 minutes when he arrived without a booking at the height of the tourist season. He attributed the request to wait at the bar as racism. (He has subsequently withdrawn and apologised for his threat to “kill whites”.)

This is an extreme example of a mindset that puts the brakes on South Africa’s development because it creates a paralysis that prevents people from recognising or using their opportunities.

Having said this, it is still sadly true that some people have far more opportunities than others. It is also true that some people do much more with the limited opportunities they have than many who are born with the proverbial silver-spoon-in-the-mouth. Paradoxically, the more opportunities many people have, the less they recognise or use them.

What is the government’s role in addressing the legacy of disadvantage and inequality? The primary role is to ensure that every person has real opportunities and resources are directed towards equalising opportunities as rapidly as possible. This is the only sustainable form of affirmative action, because it enables people to use their opportunities and requires them to contribute to development and progress in order to live a life they value.

This is the polar opposite of manipulating outcomes for the politically connected few. Affirmative action that degenerates into political patronage is the fastest road to the failed state. The goal of rapidly expanding opportunities depends on government playing a key role, particularly through providing excellent education, health care, and an environment for economic growth – the most effective way of increasing job opportunities.

But even the best government in the world cannot change the circumstances of people who are determined to remain victims. A government can provide opportunity but it cannot save a person from the chains of his own psyche.

In the years I have been in government, I have seen how disproportionately resources are used to pamper passive victims and reinforce their marginalisation – rather than extend opportunities for those who will use them well.

I vividly recall an experience when I was the provincial minister of education in 2000. I visited a state-of-the-art school called Eureka in Rawsonville. It was designated a “special school”, accepting only pupils who had been convicted of crimes in court, but given a second chance because of their youth, in what used to be called a “reform” school. I had never seen a school so well equipped with everything from computers to technical equipment and vocational apparatus of all types. The buildings and boarding facilities were in mint condition. The young people had every possible facility they might require to have a second chance at a decent start in life. I was delighted to learn of the school’s successes, but saddened to hear that a certain rate of recidivism remained.

Afterwards, I visited a local primary school on a farm in the area and was stunned by the contrast. This school did not even have running water or flush toilets, let alone the best facilities, equipment and technology. But it felt like a stab in the heart when one of the mothers approached me and asked:

Mev Zille, ek wil weet hoe ek my kind in Eureka skool kan kry sonder dat hy ’n misdaad pleeg.” (Mrs Zille, I want to know how I can get my child into Eureka school without him having to commit a crime.)

Here was a responsible mother, seeking to give her child every opportunity, and wondering how it would be possible if he remained in a school without even rudimentary facilities. She could not understand how it could be that young people first had to commit a serious crime, and notch up a criminal conviction, before being able to get access to a state-of-the-art education facility.

It did not make sense to her, and in that moment, although I believe in the importance of a “second chance”, it did not make sense to me either.

The most difficult aspect of governance is deciding how limited resources should be spent. There is always a difficult trade-off. And the best policy analysts battle to weigh up the consequences of budget decisions, both intended and unintended.

Over the years, this conversation has played itself over and again in my head at budget time: should we be spending more to create good opportunities for people who will recognise them and use them? Or are the needs of the “second chance” too pressing, from juvenile criminals to drug rehabilitation? This question is complicated by the fact that most of the “second chance” expenditure has to compensate for dysfunctional parenting, especially fathers who refuse to take responsibility for, or maintain, their children. This failure costs the state billions each year.

I also recall from my brief tenure as MEC the special schools in Constantia that were then still called “reformatories”, one for boys and one for girls. Working on the annual budget, it became apparent that we were spending 10 times as much per child in the Constantia reform schools than we were on children in ordinary public schools.

And the outcomes of our efforts were not particularly encouraging. We then took the decision to turn the “Constantia School for Boys” into the Cape Academy of Maths and Science in order to give real opportunities to children from disadvantaged communities who showed aptitude and ability in these disciplines.

In my years in government, I have come to the conclusion that our policies and budgets must aim to create more opportunity, and support people who are prepared to use their opportunities. Progress happens when people, who are active agents, reinforce each other in using and creating opportunities.

And while we must always seek to ensure that young people have a “second chance” we must avoid a situation where policies and budgets entrench permanent victimhood. That is why we must work to prevent diseases that are preventable, so that more resources are available for treating unpreventable conditions. That is why we must partner with families and communities so that they play their part, with the state, in developing sustainable settlements. That is why we must look at the key levers – such as a broadband backbone – that will open more opportunities in every area, from job-seeking to business expansion.

This is what we mean when we say “Better Together”. It is the basis of sustainable progress and requires us to free our minds, recognising that we are all only human, not superior or inferior, engaging each other in the great project of building one nation with one future.

l Zille is leader of the DA. This article appears in her online newsletter and is published as part of the Institute for Justice and Reconciliation/Cape Times series on race and identity.

Comment Guidelines

1. Please read our comment guidelines.
  2. Login and register, if you haven’ t already.
  3. Write your comment in the block below and click (Post As)
  4. Has a comment offended you? Hover your mouse over the comment and wait until a small triangle appears on the right-hand side. Click triangle () and select "Flag as inappropriate". Our moderators will take action if need be.

Anonymous, wrote

02:57pm on 8 February 2012
IOL Comments

IF EVERYONE CAN PUT THE PAST BEHIND THEM OUR COUNTRY WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO MORE FORWARD. IT IS A DISGRACE THAT THE FUTURE POLITICIANS (OUR KIDS) ARE ACTING IN THIS ERA LIKE IT IS STILL APARTHEID AND THEY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES TO CHANGE AND NOT SEE COLOUR. THIS IS BECAUSE THEIR ARE PARENTS LIKE ANONYMOUS THAT STILL HAVE THIS HATERED AND CAN'T MOVE ON THAT IS INHERITED BY THEIR KIDS. TO ME ALL PARTIES ARE THE SAME BUT WHAT IS CLEAR THE WESTERN CAPE IS MORE WELL OFF AND LOOKED AFTER THAN ANY OTHER PROVINCE.IF YOU CAN SEE THE CHANGES YOU MUST BE WALKING WITH BLINKERS.IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT IS HAPPEING IN THE WESTERN CAPE THEN MOVE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A CAPETONIAN.

Anonymous, wrote

12:25pm on 7 February 2012
IOL Comments

It's funny to read Mrs Zille's article especially when one stays in the Western Cape which is the strong hold for white supremicy. Mrs Zille knows that and most of us know it too and she has the power to make a change in the WCape but that will never happen. Mr Zille is a politician and she knows where her bread is better hence is keeping his white voters happy at the expense of every one else. Development in the WCape is bais to the supreme white and Mr Zille endorse this principle by even justifiing the nondevelopment townships which in her own words is coused by the inflax of blacks from transkie. Mrs Zille it's very easy to write profound articles like these & quoting relavent poeple but you should know this " We are not stupid as you think" coz this is an insult to Africans. You are the only person who has the opportunity to change this province but you will not coz according to your white thinking process everything is just fine as it is. You have failed to unit South Africans coz it serves you & your party well when we are devided and you blame this to the ANC. Poeple like you who play double standands disgust me and you don't deserve to even call yourself a South African.

Positive, wrote

10:58am on 7 February 2012
IOL Comments

And what would Anonymous's racial cleansing achieve? How would that benefit OUR country. Punishing the whites for a regime that ended 18 years ago is a waste of resources and counter productive. Rather redirect your hatred, harness the skills that are on offer, learn them and do better.

Anonymous, wrote

08:26pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

The need to face our history squarely and really atone for Bantu education and Apartheid which purposefully left Africans behind is the issue here. No need to beat around the bush. Before Bantu education, Africans had excellent marks in high school. Job reservation and segregation did not permit them to compete in the general population. It will take at least a generation to wipe out the effects of Bantu education and the feeling of being left out of the mainstream of the real world. Africans need to get into the mode of the discipline of good education in spite of this terrible history because the real world expects excellence. As for other racial groups, it is clear that not all people are smart or good mannered. The tendency to find the colour of one's skin as superior even if the behaviour is stupid must stop. Some of the discourse and comments in the social media show this inability to express oneself and using racial epithets, stereotyping which leave one at the lowest level of communication. That is not the way to build a progressive society. That keeps South Africa in a mental institution of ranting and raving. Come on people, the world is different now. Grow up and come into the 21st century.

Anonymous, wrote

06:16pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

life is to be lived forward and not backwards. there are disproportionate levels of development amongs the diverse people of south africa, every body who visits south africa is aware of this so let us not pretend the peoples are equally well equipped. the european, came to south africa with different cultures and different experiences and have utilized these to their advantage. europeans were also colonised over the last 1500 years eg the romans colonised the english for 400 years. the english learned from the romans, adopted some of their cultures and embarked on a long journey of social changes. over the last 300 years the whites in south africa used their resources for their own benefit, now with a consensus they can and should use those same resources for the benefit of all. sometimes you have to allow the one who had it first to enjoy the moment, there is no problem with this. the problem comes when you are not humble enough to learn!

Stephanie Kemp, wrote

04:46pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

Anonymous expresses fullsomely exactly what Mrs Zille appears to advocate. That is, that whites are more equipped to respond to opportunities and therefore that is where resources should go. "The white population...holds the key to development". I have to ask how did the whites utilise that key over the past 400 years in South Africa.

Anonymous, wrote

04:00pm on 6 February 2012
IOL Comments

excellent article! the writer has identified the stumbling blocks on the path of growth in south africa. whites are empowered victims while blacks are unempowered victims! therefore, in the interest of nation building the man with the power, knowledge and experience should do more to convince his weaker brother that we are in it together and that if you allow me do it this time in both our interest, there would be a lot for both of us to benefit.many african countries are blessed with unlimited natural resources but they have no development! south africa's greatest resource is it's diverse population especially the white population that holds the key to development. there is no problem with being behind. there is only a problem when you dont recognise in which direction to march! good luck to south africa, the beautiful land of opportunity!

Showing items 1 - 7 of 7

Newspaper Subscriptions
leez83
I'm a 31 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 42.
Dudutuli246
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
mitch09
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 40.
Casiopiea40
I'm a 44 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
mako_001
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 70.
Garnet3107
I'm a 44 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 45.
Sweetlipsss627
I'm a 21 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 50.
hellena_596
I'm a 37 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 45.
ProVoq
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 50 and 70.
TT200
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 35.
danda100
I'm a 47 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 52.
fungi1971
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 50.
DDeeZA
I'm a 45 year old woman looking to meet women between the ages of 19 and 50.
kafze
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 29 and 45.
TABIEE
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 100.
sassyfoxylady101
I'm a 33 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
LolliCandy
I'm a 20 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 21 and 35.
Thel_89_zzz
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
samke_722
I'm a 22 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 22 and 25.
Leratomntande
I'm a 23 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 30.
ME_JE
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
MeltChocolate
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 50.
MissD123
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 36 and 47.
Funfoodie3012
I'm a 49 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 55.
candy954
I'm a 31 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 70.
Shazzyyyy
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 35.
Rosey903
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 45.
FanceFace
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 45.
Mistry_lady
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 45.
RealBlackPearl
I'm a 22 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 35.
Royalness
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
mcgoyer
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 35.
sbobo736
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
kncyLuv
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 45.
Sthandwasakhesit
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 35.
smilyz
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 48.
RareT0paz
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 60.
BOTSHELOMAN
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 42.
ntando_784
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 50.
ranga322
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 31 and 40.
blosoble
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 40.
gloml66
I'm a 48 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 58.
sweetnessmgm
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 63.
hlehle888
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 50.
vengodess
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men and women between the ages of 25 and 100.
nwaolisa
I'm a 31 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 41.
kgotlas
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
Rivee
I'm a 24 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 26 and 32.
Zama101
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 29 and 100.
Voicelady
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
Beautyful_gal
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
Noks76
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 45.
CYAGal
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
armor2014
I'm a 55 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 70.
curvalicious
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
MASESHIA
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 40.
Roroe
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men and women between the ages of 22 and 30.
SexLips
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
honeybee_036
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 50.
Bonwel
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 36.
Foxy88
I'm a 22 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 33.
Resa1995
I'm a 48 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 45 and 70.
Leematt
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 29.
Emjae
I'm a 38 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 45.
marryme2014
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 37 and 45.
LadyJimpster
I'm a 23 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 22 and 28.
briluu
I'm a 24 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 37.
kiara_111
I'm a 24 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 26 and 35.
Cyndilouper
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 45.
vicky74
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 45.
tkay011
I'm a 23 year old woman looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
mello_185
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 60.
Baabbygirl
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 36.
Smashizo
I'm a 29 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 37.
zama1zn
I'm a 37 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 47.
Blaq_chic
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
fiksBee
I'm a 25 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 26 and 40.
Mag137
I'm a 60 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 57 and 67.
spesy59
I'm a 35 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 32 and 40.
xoxohayleyxoxo
I'm a 26 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 18 and 100.
Melone
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 42.
ally_charmy80
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 55.
ChocLatte
I'm a 44 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 60.
Dlodlolas75
I'm a 39 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 43 and 49.
lulubaby
I'm a 33 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 70.
Yahoo
I'm a 42 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 41 and 60.
Bathandwa83
I'm a 31 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 31 and 47.
simphy337
I'm a 30 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 45.
PrincessEdelweiss
I'm a 43 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 50.
lala408
I'm a 46 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 55.
Calmine
I'm a 24 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 40.
Noxy727
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 36.
LavishT
I'm a 21 year old woman looking to meet men and women between the ages of 25 and 27.
Curvz
I'm a 41 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 38 and 45.
joocypie
I'm a 28 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 27 and 45.
lexy278
I'm a 32 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 30 and 40.
kauwel
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 39 and 55.
pumpania
I'm a 27 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 28 and 40.
Nola_505
I'm a 40 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 35 and 47.
maria8022
I'm a 34 year old woman looking to meet men between the ages of 40 and 60.
princepoqo
I'm a 29 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 45.
Jb24golf
I'm a 40 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 32 and 38.
Thulani1234
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 27 and 45.
Thamza_77
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 35.
Bento1
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 38 and 50.
Minkh
I'm a 30 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 29.
Oupa0414
I'm a 29 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 33.
Terror000
I'm a 28 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
chumisto
I'm a 34 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
kpl23
I'm a 35 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 26 and 34.
2282B
I'm a 48 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 26 and 37.
mfhalim
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 35.
michaelangelo
I'm a 27 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 25.
Kelvin7777
I'm a 50 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 42 and 56.
dlalo
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
bobbylava
I'm a 35 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 31.
lookingforfunza
I'm a 36 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 20 and 40.
Mxo87
I'm a 27 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 30.
Lucky123nxt
I'm a 36 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 40.
Eriqnes
I'm a 33 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 21 and 35.
Qtip
I'm a 30 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 26 and 32.
GastFR
I'm a 39 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 39.
shooter_949
I'm a 51 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 20 and 50.
bloodmoney370
I'm a 43 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 50.
Ma1010n
I'm a 26 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Seriousaboutlife325
I'm a 38 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
TSKgosiemang
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 50.
Siwithpie
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 23 and 45.
jakobus
I'm a 34 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
TuEsDAy
I'm a 52 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 55.
Lawrence218
I'm a 26 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 39.
mesut909
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 55.
sweetman465
I'm a 67 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 48 and 62.
gothicD
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 37.
shiva709
I'm a 56 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 45 and 56.
LIONKING915
I'm a 59 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 38 and 50.
Jabz_0
I'm a 29 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 36.
tonym
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 24 and 35.
mixido2
I'm a 39 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 35.
Ernie_Manyesa
I'm a 32 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 20 and 45.
Mpeks
I'm a 22 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 30.
Dayo78
I'm a 36 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 20 and 50.
mattgeah
I'm a 31 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 40.
mcD
I'm a 39 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 40.
IceTy
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 42.
Fanzonator
I'm a 28 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
THOKZANHLA
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 44.
Mash70
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Moxion
I'm a 27 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 35.
dev_xoxox52
I'm a 53 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 41 and 65.
PoundzMm
I'm a 23 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 23 and 30.
Smooth_Kriminal
I'm a 27 year old man looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
CoolnCalm
I'm a 35 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Deathrow5662
I'm a 39 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 35.
loner729
I'm a 40 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Rendzo
I'm a 47 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
oceanmoon
I'm a 61 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 41 and 55.
bangstar
I'm a 22 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 19 and 23.
Siyabulela90
I'm a 24 year old man looking to meet men between the ages of 25 and 45.
myth909
I'm a 34 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Clownstotheleftofme
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 32 and 41.
Chacal
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 40.
GWL321
I'm a 58 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 46 and 56.
Jono693
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
Deejay_homy
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 42.
Mokoka01
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 28 and 35.
tripplekkkk
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 30.
ngla35
I'm a 38 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
catcher182
I'm a 22 year old man looking to meet men between the ages of 20 and 24.
Satisfactor99
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 35.
charged
I'm a 40 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 35.
gario
I'm a 54 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 50.
Sabloma
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 20 and 35.
bigbhele
I'm a 34 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 55.
Henry071
I'm a 28 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 35.
JonnyBee
I'm a 26 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 19 and 28.
Mahlobo
I'm a 46 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 28 and 45.
tsvoritsvoto
I'm a 27 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 25.
Shadra143
I'm a 22 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 45.
GD1
I'm a 70 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 55 and 65.
Gemini24
I'm a 45 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 30 and 45.
Vbe2014
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 30.
Washe
I'm a 37 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 33.
SPG
I'm a 49 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 50.
sbo123sss
I'm a 30 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 25 and 45.
STONE_228
I'm a 42 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 35.
Diva1308
I'm a 43 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 18 and 100.
hawk619
I'm a 44 year old man looking to meet women between the ages of 35 and 45.

Business Directory