Medicine men in Guinea say the Ebola epidemic would be over by now if they had been properly included in the outbreak responseRead Story
- Namibian president wins Africa leaders...
- Medicine men key to halting Ebola spre...
- Ugandans back traditions rather than I...
- Hope returns after Ebola
- Mugabe threatens to take over safaris
- SA woman charged for ivory possession
- Zim: white farmers told to leave
- Nigeria struggles with terror crisis
- Girl suicide bomber kills 5 in Nigeria
- Al-Jazeera journalist retrial to begin