The days are getting shorter, nights are getting longer and weekends are getting lazier, as we head into our glorious South African Autumn. What better time to call up a few friends for a movie marathon feast!
These Cauliflower & Pepperoni Bite Size Pizzas by All Gold are not only mouthwatering, but perfect for those who are trying to avoid flour and gluten and the perfect movie snack.
Cauliflower & Pepperoni Bite Size Pizzas
Preparation Time: 55 minutes
1 cup ALL GOLD Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce
1 tin ALL GOLD Diced Tomatoes, drained
2 tsps sugar
2 tsps Holbrook’s Worcestershire Sauce
Fresh basil, finely chopped
Salt and pepper
3 cups cauliflower, grated
2 large eggs
1½ cups mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsps fresh basil, finely chopped
1 tbsp garlic salt
Coarse black pepper to season
½ cup sliced Pepperoni /Salami
1. Put all ingredients into a pot and bring to the boil.
2. Allow to reduce until very thick.
3. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Set aside until ready to add to the pizzas.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
2. Grease a baking tray with spray and cook.
3. In a bowl mix cauliflower, basil, eggs, ¼ of the mozzarella cheese, parmesan and garlic salt.
4. Season with black pepper.
5. Mix well and then form into small patties (they will be wet)
6. Place on the baking tray.
7. Flatten slightly.
8. Bake until golden; about 20 minutes.
9. Top each cauliflower-patty with a thin layer of the tomato sauce.
10. Divide the rest of the mozzarella and pepperoni between the pizza bites.
11. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese melts.
12. Garnish with extra basil or a squeeze of ALL GOLD Sweet Chilli Sauce and serve.