With the launch of the new Time-Zero Multi-Correction Wrinkles Serum, however, those who are wanting to tackle the four different types of wrinkles with just one product.
Time-Zero’s formulation is based upon the four popular treatments and technologies used to combat ageing namely fillers, mesotherapy, Botox and peels.
Time-Zero provides a triple-filler effect utilising:
• Microspheres of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid reticulated with Konjac, which provide more volume and are therefore better able to fill the deeper folds.
• A global cutaneous coating of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
• A long-term booster composed of oligosaccharides of glucuronic acid, which promotes hyaluronic acid synthesis.
A double mesotherapy effect is obtained via:
• Filorga’s patented NCTF complex of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, which assist with cellular polyrevitalisation.
• Matrikines that provide intensive tissue regeneration.
A Botox-like corrective action is provided by:
• Hexapeptide, which inhibits the production of acetylcholine (which is responsible for muscle contractions).
• Tripeptide, which inhibits the attachment of acetylcholine to its receptor.
A double peeling effect is created through:
• Gluconolactone and polyhydroxyacide, both of which are used in professional peelings.
• A retinoid-like active ingredient derived from Sea Fennel.
Filorga Medical Advisor, Doctor Riekie Smit, comments,“Time-Zero is an incredibly powerful anti-ageing serum that has excellent results. Clinical trials conducted amongst women between 35 and 65 years of age revealed that 83% of the subjects experienced an even complexion, 90% showed an improved skin quality and 76% found their skin to be smoother.”
Time-Zero is ideal for those aged 35 years and older and is suitable for all skin types. It is non-greasy and provides an excellent base upon which to apply makeup.
For stockist information visit www.filorgasouthafrica.co.za or contact (012) 548-0725.
IOL Adapted press release.