Seven steps to good eyebrowsComment on this story
1. Get your eyebrows professionally done. This will give you an idea of what they should look like so you can keep them that way.
2. Tend to them daily.
3. No two eyebrows are identical; so don’t attempt to get them the same as you will end up plucking too much.
4. Pluck after a hot shower, in daylight and never during your period when your pain threshold is not at its highest.
5. When tweezing, sit in front of a large mirror to get an overall view, with a small magnified mirror in your hand for detail.
6. Eyebrows should start before the eye (nose side) and should be a similar width at either end.
7. Use an after-care product to reduce redness. - Daily Mail