Biggest Fashion Sale Of The Year! Shop 12 000 Up To 70% OFF!
The clue was in the restaurant’s name - the Heart Attack Grill.
A woman suffered a cardiac arrest while tucking into its famous ‘double bypass burger’, containing two patties, up to ten bacon rashers as well as cheese and garnish.
She was washing it down with a margarita cocktail and smoking a cigarette when she collapsed.
The woman, who is in her forties, is expected to make a full recovery.
It was the second medical emergency this year for the Las Vegas diner which offers free meals - which can exceed 8 000 calories - to people weighing more than 25 stone.
In February a man had a heart attack while eating the ‘triple bypass burger’. - Daily Mail