Three-year-old boy allegedly kidnapped

Comment on this story
iol news pic crime tape

Johannesburg - A three-year-old boy has allegedly been kidnapped near his home in the Ramaphosa informal settlement near Reiger Park, Gauteng police said on Friday.

The boy was allegedly kidnapped while he was he playing outside near his home on Wednesday evening, Lieutenant Kwenzakwakhe Ngobese said.

His parents reported him missing on Thursday morning.

The three-year-old was still believed to be in the area.

“We received information that someone had seen the boy in the area,” said Ngobese.

A case of kidnapping had been opened and police were investigating.

Sapa


sign up
 
 

Comment Guidelines



  1. Please read our comment guidelines.
  2. Login and register, if you haven’ t already.
  3. Write your comment in the block below and click (Post As)
  4. Has a comment offended you? Hover your mouse over the comment and wait until a small triangle appears on the right-hand side. Click triangle () and select "Flag as inappropriate". Our moderators will take action if need be.