Watch the Sitholes every Thursday at 17h30 on e.tv
Parliament, Cape Town - The ANC on Thursday revealed the names of the 39 MPs it would be nominating to chair Parliament's committees in the National Assembly.
* Agriculture, forestry and fisheries: Rosina Semenya;
* Arts and culture: Xoliswa Tom;
* Basic education: Nomalungelo Gina;
* Communications: Joyce Moloi-Moropa;
* Co-operative governance and traditional affairs: Richard Mdakane;
* Defence and military veterans: Stanley Motimele;
* Economic development: Busi Coleman;
* Energy: Fikile Majola;
* Environmental affairs: Jackson Mthembu;
* Finance: Yunus Carrim;
* Health: Lindelwa Dunjwa;
* Higher education: Yvonne Phosa;
* Home affairs: Buoang Mashile;
* Human settlements: Nocawe Nafu;
* International relations and co-operation: Moses Masango;
* Justice and correctional services: Mathole Motshekga;
* Labour: Lumka Yengeni;
* Mineral resources: Sahlulele Luzipho;
* Police: Francois Beukman;
* Public enterprises: Dipuo Letsatsi-Duba;
* Public service and administration: Peace Mabe;
* Public works: Ben Martins;
* Rural development and land reform: Phumzile Mabila;
* Science and technology: Bevan Goqwana;
* Small business development: Ruth Bhengu;
* Social development: Rosemary Capa;
* Sport and recreation: Beauty Dlulane;
* State security: Connie September;
* Telecommunications and postal: Mmamoloko Kubayi;
* Trade and industry: Joan Fubbs;
* Transport: Dikeledi Magadzi;
* Tourism: Beatrice Ngcobo;
* Water and sanitation: Mlungisi Johnson;
* Women: Thandi Memela;
* Standing committee on appropriations: Paul Mashatile;
* Standing committee on public accounts (Scopa): Themba Godi;
* Standing committee on auditor general: Vincent Smith;
* Multi party women's caucus: Rosalia Morutoa; and
* Ethics: Amos Masondo;
The nominated chairs will be formally elected once the committees sit for the first time.
The nominations for house chairs are: Cedric Frolick, Thoko Didiza and Mmatlala Boroto.
Didiza will also join Motshekga, Magadzi and Edwin Makue from the National Council of Provinces as members of the Judicial Service Commission (JSC).
Pallo Jordan, Thandi Memela and Litho Suka are the MPs chosen to serve on the Pan African Parliament.
The ANC caucus chairman is Seiso Mahai.