Modimolle hippo turns to TwitterComment on this story
Johannesburg - The hippo that has been stranded in a swimming pool in Modimolle in Limpopo has found a voice on Twitter.
@ModimolleHippo has been tweeting since Wednesday, the day the hippo became stranded in the swimming pool.
With a bio stating, “I'm stranded in a swimming pool. Still... fame at last!”, and location listed as “A Modimolle swimming pool.”, tweets include:
- My feet are getting soooo wrinkly. #hippo
- Okes I'm not going to lie. Could do with some fresh water in this pool. Getting a bit grim in here.
- This pool party sucks.
- What if freedom relegates me to nobody status?
- They are saying I might not make it. This is the first I'm hearing of it.
- I made the front page of The Star! My mom would be so proud. If she hadn't chucked me out of the family unit. #solly #stroppie
@ModimolleHippo had 67 followers as of Friday morning.