CAPE TOWN - FlySafair has launched its R4 a flight sale for 2018 and 30,000 tickets are up for grabs.
According to the company’s website, 30,000 tickets will go on sale on Thursday morning 17 May, at 9 am.
The tickets will only be available between 9 am and 5 pm, or until the tickets sell out.
Additionally, consumers can only go to select places such as Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth, George, East London, and Lanseria.
Also, the tickets purchased will only be valid between the 17 May 2018 and 30 September 2018.
The R4 tickets include all airport taxes and VAT, but exclude any additional services such as checked luggage, priority boarding and, seat pre-selection, according to the company website.
How it works:
1. Go to the FlySafair website and you will be placed in a Waiting Room‘ facility, that was designed protect the website against the heavy traffic demand.
2. A random selection of users will gain access to the site which is to be determined by FlySafair.
3. Once access is granted, You will then be able to purchase when the sale starts.
4. Every 5 minutes, FlySafair will randomly select customers from the waiting room to go to their bookings page and buy tickets.
5. Remember not to refresh the site page but just keep waiting for your turn to get access.
- BUSINESS REPORT ONLINE